Sunday, August 28, 2016

Pocket Scrapbooking

I made this layout for my first Facebook event.  These photos are from our excursion aboard the Margaret Todd while we were staying in Bar Harbor, Maine. I used ink daubers to apply ink to the Watercolor and Journaling cards.  (Never having been particularly "artistic", I'm still struggling with the watercolor paints.)  I did cut a couple of the "cards" from the Florence scrapbook paper, so if they don't all look like the PML cards in the paper packet, that's because a couple of them are just a 6” × 4” and a 4” × 3” piece of scrapbook paper.    


Remember to apply embellishments in odd numbers to make them more visually appealing.  I was concerned that all of the flowers might make the layout too girly for my handsome puppy, but fortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.

Supplies: 
  • Florence Paper Packet (X7208B)
  • Florence Complements (X7208C)
  • Florence Sequins (Z3213)
  • Picture My Life™ Overlays – White Frames (Z3283)
  • Picture My Life™ Watercolor Cards – Clear (Z3221)
  • Picture My Life™ Watercolor Cards – Gold (Z3217)
  • Picture My Life™ Tabbed Journaling Cards (Z3278)
  • Poppy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2652)
  • Peacock Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2649)
  • Flaxen Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2642)

No comments:

Post a Comment