Friday, August 26, 2016

Florence Magic Layout


I made this layout as the Grand Prize for my first Facebook party.  It's the Enchantment layout from the Magic Scrapbook Program.  There are two "file folders" that will allow you to add four hidden photos or journaling blocks.  

I love that the B&T papers have both subtle and bold patterns - this layout incorporates five (5) of the patterns in the Florence Paper Packet.  I used the cardstock for the file folders as well as photo mats, especially since I was giving this layout away.  (I wanted to make sure they knew where the photos were intended to go.)  

Supplies: 
  • Florence Paper Packet (X7208B)
  • Florence Complements (X7208C)
  • Florence Sequins (Z3213)
  • Poppy Cardstock (X5779 or X5781)
  • Peacock Cardstock (X5776 or X5781)

No comments:

Post a Comment