Thursday, June 29, 2017

You Make My Heart Smile Magic Layout

For the 2017 Close to My Heart Convention, I entered the layout contest.  The theme for Convention was "Who Tells Your Story".  I used the Magician's Choice sketch from the Magic Scrapbooking Program to show photos of my furkids both happy and during a struggle each experienced, along with journaling my experiences with each of six dogs. 


This element on the top of the right page is held closed with a ribbon but opens out to an accordian "mini-album" full of hidden journaling and photos.







Supplies: 
  • No Worries Paper Packet (X7220B)
  • No Worries Complements (X7220C)
  • No Worries Coordinating Cardstock (X7220D) 
  • No Worries Sequins (Z3322)
  • White Burlap Ribbon (Z3323)
  • Magic Scrapbooking Program

No comments:

Post a Comment