Sunday, August 5, 2012

Scrapbook Style: Distressed - Clementine Layout Workshop

With the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book, I revised my basic layout classes to focus on different styles and techniques.  We started with the distressed style, incorporating crumpling, sanding, and inking, utilizing the Clementine paper and embellishments on the


The Saddle cardstock pieces were dampened, crumpled, straightened, dried, sanded, and inked with Saddle ink.  The Sorbet B&T paper pieces and the Twilight cardstock pieces were all sanded.  The Twilight cardstock was inked with Twilight ink.  The Flowered B&T paper pieces were inked with Saddle ink using the Sea Sponge Texture Tool.

Supplies:
  • Clementine Paper Packet
  • Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes
  • Twilight Cardstock
  • My Acrylix Casual Expressions
  • My Acrylix Buttons, Bits, and Bobs
  • My Acrylix Cocktail Alphabet
  • Cricut Artiste Cartridge
  • Sanding Kit
  • Texture Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment