Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stella Magic Layout

I started holding Magic Layout Workshops in February.  My first one was Showtime utilizing the Stella paper packet.  


The photo on the top left conceals a mini-album of sorts, allowing for up to an additional eight (8) photos.  Here's the left flap open.


and the top flap...

the right flap...

 and the bottom flap...

I enlarged all of my photos to 5" x 7" to fill each flap.  You can use smaller photos and embellish or journal in the white space.  Likewise, if you don't have enough photos to fill ALL of the flaps, you can also embellish or journal on the photo-less flaps.

I cut the page protector on three sides (remembering to use a hole punch at the end of each cut to prevent the plastic from tearing with use) and used back-to-back Stella Canvas Complements Shapes (stickers) as a tab and to "secure" the plastic flap to the photo flap. 


Supplies:
  • Stella Paper Packet
  • Stella Canvas Complements Shapes
  • My Acrylix Posterboard Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment